We are looking for a passionate and effective team member to strengthen our capacity in the French market within one or more of the following areas; health & welfare, clean energy and smart societies.
Working across France and our extensive overseas network, we support Norwegian businesses in scaling up and taking advantage of the global appetite for Norwegian products and services, as well as encouraging more people to visit, invest in and do business with Norway.
We prioritize areas where Norway has a competitive advantage, and we strive to understand Norwegian businesses’ needs entering the global market and support their ambitions to export and invest across borders. We provide advice, intelligence on opportunities and understanding of, and exposure to, a diverse range of stakeholders and networks both nationally and internationally.
Role and responsibilitie:
- The senior advisor will play a key role strengthening Norwegian businesses’ international reputation and their capacity and capability to increase export.
- Specifically, it will be your responsibility to:
- Provide professional advice to our clients and play a key role in supporting the development and implementation of their export priorities.
- Proactively engage to identify and promote export opportunities and effectively build strong relationships with key partners nationally and internationally
- Accommodate and train Norwegian executives through Innovation Norway’s global competence programmes.
- Facilitate impactful business conferences, networking events and executive visiting programmes
- Actively contribute to driving a culture of collaboration and high performance empowering Norwegian businesses in existing and future prioritised sectors
- Provide market updates; collecting and leveraging data
Key competences and personal skill:
- The successful candidate must have:
- University degree within technology and/or business administration with strong results
- Knowledge of relevant industries and businesses, and evidence of the ability to deliver client impact within allocated budgets.
- Significant understanding of the commercial drivers of trade and investment in Norway and France
- International experience and a personal reputation of high standard among professionals
- Minimum 3 years of experience from doing business with, or in, France.
- Well-developed sensitivity to secure confidence of clients and key stakeholders, and the resilience to operate in a highly competitive business culture and under sustained pressure
- Fluency in French and English is essential
- Good written and spoken Norwegian/Scandinavian language
Desired personal skills:
- The successful candidate will be a result driven individual encouraging high levels of performance to deliver impact
- Strong communicator and good interpersonal skills
- A dedicated team player
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, able to produce results and manage own time in an effective manner
- Flexible – there is travelling involved in this role and the successful candidate will be required to travel
This is a local position with French employment terms and conditions.
Contact office manager, Tove Eliassen, for further questions. Mobile phone +33 6 08 25 07 38