Temporary Employment (to cover for a maternity leave)
Innovation Norway is looking for an Advisor for its Hamburg office.
The position will support Norwegian businesses and interests in achieving their goals in Germany.
The following areas of opportunities – based on Norway’s competitive advantages and identified market opportunities in Germany - are of special relevance for the position:
- Maritime industry, preferably with relevant network
- Clean Energy
- Smart Societies – digitalization and artificial intelligence
- Green Mobility
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Support Norwegian SMEs and clusters in close collaboration with other Germany colleagues as well as our offices in Norway.
- Identification of market opportunities in Germany.
- Conducting market studies and collect input and knowledge of strategic relevance for Norwegian business interests.
- Conduction internationalization measures and activities in order to position the Norwegian industry
- Develop and maintain our relevant local network
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree level qualification or equivalent in a relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of experience from a comparable position
- Knowledge of Norway, its business networks and strengths
- Passion for promoting Norway and Norwegian enterprises and their solutions as business partners
We are looking for a service oriented, collaborative, proactive and result driven colleague with a positive attitude and appropriate communication skills in German and Norwegian, both written and oral.
- Clear goals and professional challenges in a very positive and rewarding international work environment
- Competitive salary on German terms and conditions of employment (local employment)
- The candidate will be expected to undertake regular travel throughout Germany. In addition, she or he will be required to travel to Norway regularly.
Start date: immediate
Please send us your application until May 30th, 2018.
This temporary employment is to cover up for an upcoming maternity leave. Thus it is limited to 14 months with the option of extension.